The Y-200VHS series amplifier is a 2U (less than 240W) mixer amplifier featuring 70V, 100V and 4-16¦¸ speaker outputs & 4 universal balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power. The amplifier rated power ranges from, 120W, 240W to 350W (3U).
There are 4 audio source selectors on the front panel. 4 Aux inputs by dual RCA type are located on the rear panel. Mic 1-4 with Vox priority selectors. The amplifier is also built-in pre-announcement chime with volume control and remote chime trigger.
The REC output for tape recorder and PRE output, AMP input for adding extra signal processor like mixer, graphic equalizer.
Volume control over Mic1-4, aux, master & overall treble/bass controls are provided.
Compete protection includes short circuit and thermal protection, current limiter and overloading
* 2U (less than 240W) tabletop and rack mount design and 3U (350W)
* Rated power output from, 120W, 240W and 350W
* 4 balanced XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
* 4 dual RCA line inputs
* 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker terminals
* Mic 1-4 with selectable priority over other inputs
* Built-in chime, 2/4 tone selector and remote trigger
* XLR balanced line output for extra power amplifier
* REC output for tape recorder
* PRE Output and AMP input for extra signal processor
* Master, Mic1-4, Aux volume control, treble and bass control
* Indications includes power and output level meter
* AC 120V or 220V and DC 24V operation
* DC 24V
* Panel with/without handhold
* Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare amplifier
SM Design בניית אתרים לעסקים