The TI-S series 5 zone mixer amplifiers are 3RU mixer amplifier featuring 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker outputs & 4 universal combined mic inputs of 1/4" phone jack and XLR type. 2 line inputs by dual RCA type are also provided.
The uniqueness of this amplifier is that the 5 zone outputs with separate volume control, which provide flexible zone control. Each 6 inputs are equipped with bass/treble tone controls.
A remote 5 zone paging console T-318 is provided for announcement and control from another location.
Master, Mic1-4, line1-2 volume control & 6 separate treble/bass tone control for each input are provided, along with mic 1 of priority over other inputs. Each channel input with separate treble and bass control.
Built-in sire for fire alarm system, EMC input, built-in chime, 2/4 tone chime selector, chime remote trigger. The TEL input could be used as telephone paging system over PA system.
The REC output for tape recorder and PRE output, AMP input for adding extra signal processor like mixer, graphic equalizer.
Complete protection includes short circuit and thermal protection, current limiter and overloading.
* 7 inputs 5 zone mixer amplifier
* Rack mount amplifier in 3U type
* Rated power output 450W
* 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker terminals
* 5 zone 100V outputs and all zones outputs
* 4 balanced combined mic inputs of 1/4; phone jack and XLR type with separate gain control and phantom power swtich
* 2 dual RCA line inputs, TEL and EMC input
* Each zone speaker output with separate volume control
* Remote paging console T-318 for zone paging control
* Built-in siren and 2/4 tone chime
* Volume control over master, Mic1-4, Line1-2, chime, siren, all zone output and each 5 zone output, tel input and remote paging mic
* 5 levels of input priority from high to low: EMC input, tel input, remote paging console, Mic1, siren/chime over othe inputs
* REC output for tape recorder
* PRE Output and AMP input for extra signal processor
* AC 110V or 220V and DC 24V operation